Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Jobs With High Pay — Coinwealth.site
The Cryptocurrency and blockchain industry is booming and more job opportunities are created on a daily basis. We have the best of them all, a high salary package with better working conditions. Here is a list of what we have got for you.
AnRKey X is a multi-release GameFi studio and Play to Earn platform powering gamers and creators in the metaverse. One of the founding companies leading the Defi gaming movement (now called GameFi) since its launch in 2020, AnRKey X has pushed the boundaries of Defi gaming and NFT technology to enable borderless metaverses making it easy for billions of gamers around the world to monetize their gameplay, create, trade and earn in community-owned virtual economies.
Job Description: Remote work, timezone, Indochina, GMT+7
Hiring a Web Designer/Developer for AnRKey X to drive the overall layout and aesthetic for our product suite and content sites. The role requires a creative mindset to develop unique yet functional web products.
A successful candidate will be able to design and implement end-user interfaces, plugins, and widgets to be used across all products. Being able to create immediate, visible rules for engagement to action for users is a necessity in this rule. The candidate should demonstrate their process through proven, relevant experience.
- 5+ years of experience in;
- site and information design, HTML, CSS, SEO, and site optimization.
- WordPress, Elementor, and similar Content Management Systems with the use of plugins and templates.
- Graphic Design skills and experience using multimedia tools to create reusable graphics and assets, such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Experience analyzing the feedback of shipped designs, and providing consistent guidance. Initial designs must be developed on a modular basis to make it easy to switch out components as needed.
- Ability to work across departments with our executive, marketing, product, and development teams to define and refine design requirements.
- Ability to monitor and research the market trends and our competition directly and indirectly.
- This is a 100% Remote Position. You must have the ability to participate in daily team meetings in a scrum-like fashion.
- Be able to provide a portfolio of your work.
- Work on Asia or Europe Timezone
- This is a work-for-hire contract position.
- Salary depends on experience
Other Jobs on AnRKey X:
PARSIQ is a full-suite data network to build the backend for all Web3 dApps & protocols. The Tsunami API, which will ship in July 2022, will provide blockchain protocols and their clients (e.g. protocol-oriented dApps) with real-time data and historical data querying abilities.
PARSIQ is looking to hire a Designer to join our team. This is a full-time position that is remote or can be based in Tallinn, Estonia.
You will be joining one of the most productive product and engineering teams in all of the blockchain. In 2021, the team shipped integrations with Binance Smart Chain, OCEAN Protocol, Aave, Solana, Polkadot, Huobi Ecochain, Injective Protocol, Balancer, Elrond, and Chainlink, and launched the IQ Protocol, the world’s first Defi solution to tokenize SaaS — risk-free and collateral-less.
As a Designer, you will make a significant impact on the visual quality and user experience of our company’s marketing.
You will work to create visuals that elegantly illustrate complex data. You will work to plan, ideate, prototype, and prepare assets for marketing and development teams to create visually engaging content.
Development of original visual content
* Produce assets for print and digital
* Propose, plan, design, and present a full range of high-impact print and digital collateral, including, but not limited to: infographics, presentations, social media graphics, publications (whitepapers, one-sheets, etc.).
* Production of illustrations, diagrams, etc
* Update existing designs and illustrations as required
Undertake research for all designs and illustrations as required
* Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
Qualification And Experience:
Experience within an integrated marketing setting, SaaS, or agency.
* Excellent skills working with Sketch/Figma, Adobe Suite(Photoshop, Illustrator, AE), C4D/Blender, and other CGI software.
* A degree in Art Direction, Marketing, Graphic Design, or other related fields will be a huge advantage.
* Proven attention to detail, time management, and project management within a fast culture.
* Understanding of promotional strategies and tactics.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate your creative rationale.
* Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to move forward with minimal direction or guidance.
* Must have a “can-do” attitude — the desire to go above and beyond in all you do.
* English required, Russian language is a plus
Portfolio submission (please attach PDF or URL)
If you believe this is the right role for you, please send us your CV with a brief description of yourself.
Gokhshtein Media is hiring a Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Writer who can connect with our community through detailed content in the Blockchain Industry. The position pays per article with flexibility for additional research and multi-article series dependent on the creative direction given to the writer. The compensation varies depending upon experience and writing capabilities. All applicants must send an email with resumes and examples of writing to be considered for the position.
Other Jobs From Gokhshtien:
Telcoin is a consumer finance company focused on providing customers with high-quality, low-cost financial services, starting with faster, more affordable, fully digital cross-border remittances. We are a team of telecom executives, startup veterans, finance professionals, all-star developers, and blockchain specialists looking for an Android Application Developer.
- Design and build applications for Telcoin’s Android platform according to specifications handed by our product team.
- Ensure quality, stability, performance, and responsiveness of applications. Identify and correct eventual bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Conspire with the engineering team to ensure proper API design.
- Work closely with other mobile engineers (Android and iOS) to efficiently build and maintain the Android mobile application.
- Report to our mobile lead.
- 4+ years of experience building Android applications.
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin and Android SDK.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Portfolio representing a relevant range of implemented mobile applications or solutions.
- Comfortable with rapid prototyping, Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of Git and Github.
- Passion for emerging technologies, specifical cryptocurrencies, is a big plus.
Remote (Los Angeles area is a plus)
Other Jobs at Tecoin:
The cryptocurrency and blockchain industry offers so many job opportunities, we will continue to search through the web to bring you the best high-paying jobs.
Originally published at http://coinwealth.site on May 12, 2022.